2701 NWVaughn Street, Suite 470
Portland, OR 97210
CATEGORIES & HEADINGSdetails >>
We are the price and service leader in 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring solutions. Whether you are a clinic needing to better diagnose and treat your hypertensive patients, or a researcher involved in efficacy or cardiac safety clinical trials, our advanced solutions and friendly services are here to help.
Our Ambulo 2400 ABPM systems offer the state-of-art in ambulatory blood pressure monitoring for better assessment of blood pressure over the circadian rhythm of patients. Specific features include:
● Accurate and reliable technology
● Independently validated according to the latest international standards
● Built-in actigraphy which lessens reliance on diaries for determining awake/asleep cycles
● 24-hour or longer measurements with superb configuration options
● Easy-to-use and powerful Windows®-based application software
● Complete system including device, four cuffs, software and all needed accessories
Reimbursement and coding information available. Typical reimbursements for the ABPM procedure range from $60 to $120.
Additionally, we are now offering managing solutions for efficacy and cardiac safety clinical trials including:
● Unique features for clinical trials including Phase 1 PK/PD cardiac safety trials
● Centralized data management services including remote capture and seamless delivery
● Optional capturing of home and office blood pressure measurement modalities
● Logistics, project management, protocol setup, trial support as well as data over-read services
● FDA 21 CFR Part 11 validated
Please call on us for help with your needs for thorough blood pressure assessments.
Mention you saw this in the ACC Cardiovascular Buyers Guide and receive a $100.00 Discount on your Order